Leveraging Talent to Drive Market Performance
A client recently asked if there was any evidence that "HR can have an impact". I was pleased to be able to provide a quick summary of the research that confirms that an organization's talent management practices can make a difference in terms of growth, returns and customer perceptions. Here's a short list of some of the more telling research.
* High-Performing Organizations are:
- 2.5x more effective at Performance Management,
3x more effective at Leadership Development, and,
3.5x more effective at Succession Planning (I4CP)
* High quality leadership is related to higher retention, engagement, and financial performance (DDI Global Leadership Forecast)
* Companies in the top 20% of talent management practices outperform on Shareholder Return (The Leadership Machine)
* Talent management practices account for as much as 43% of the difference between a company's book-to-market value versus its competitors (Deloite & Touche)
* The top 25 companies on key Leadership Development criteria outperform the worst 25 by 19 points in Market Capitalization Growth and by 44 points in Shareholder Return over a period of 10 years (Chief Executive Magazine)
I've done lots of workshops over the years that focus on developing the kind of talent management practices that can make a difference in the marketplace. Workshops are great but take time and money to attend. Therefore, I've decided to launch a free Webinar Series on the topic of Leveraging Talent to Drive Market Performance. You can go click here for more details and to register or check out the article below.
A strong and growing body of research has confirmed that an organization's talent can make a difference in terms of growth, returns and customer perceptions. Despite the evidence, many leaders struggle to leverage their talent in a manner that makes a difference in the marketplace. This FREE six-part webinar series will provide a roadmap to help you build the bridge between strategy, talent and market performance.
The webinars will be offered on consecutive Fridays at Noon in a lunch-n-learn format. Webinar recordings will be available in case you can't make the sessions. In addition, registered participants will receive whitepapers related to each webinar topic.
Webinar Dates and Topics:
Strategy-Driven Organization Development: Building the Talent-Market Performance Link
Assessing Talent and Building Your Organization's Capability
Strategic Talent Management, Part 1: Leadership Development and Succession Management
Strategic Talent Management, Part 2: Hire and Promote Slow, Fire Fast
Leveraging Culture: Why Does Our Culture Suck and What Can We Do About It?
Talent Management Derailers: Keys to Keeping Your Talent Train on Track
Go Here to Register
What are You Up To?
Upcoming Workshops and Presentations
Who Is Taking Over?:
Developing Your Next Generation of Leaders
Living Your Mission, Vision and Values:
Strategy Deployment for the 21st Century