Culture Assessment and Change
Leveraging Culture to Drive Business Results
If your business performance is suffering, it is likely that your organization’s culture is the culprit. Growth, returns, productivity, employee engagement, customer focus and innovation can be improved by building a culture that:
- Has a clear direction, goals and vision,
- Has consistent, stable systems, structures and processes,
- Has committed employees with shared ownership and responsibility, and,
- Can adapt to demands in the market place.
High performing organizations effectively balance the seeming contradictory capabilities of being both internally focused (people and processes) and externally focused (mission and markets) and being flexible (people and markets) and stable (mission and processes).
Without a clear understanding of your current culture, you are probably focusing resources on the wrong challenges and opportunities. We can help your organization:
- Understand the business case for addressing culture
- Assess your current culture
- Identify high-impact opportunities to clarify and align your culture
- Design and facilitate culture change initiatives
Michael Couch and Associates proudly partners with Denison Consulting to validly and reliably assess culture. Michael Couch is certified in administering and interpreting the Denison Organization Culture Survey©.
Recognized authority on